Monday, March 10, 2014

Puppy Party!!

Pin It

When SweetPea turned seven (what?!?) we went with a PUPPY PARTY theme. It was definitely a fun party to pull together. As usual, it was all DIY and I tried to keep costs down as much as possible. The concept was that the guests would be able to adopt a puppy and, of course, there were plenty of puppy-related snacks!

It's time for a PUPPY PARTY!

Here are the highlights...

I was able to score a dozen dog beanie babies on eBay for about $5 - bargain!! These were used for the adoption center and each guest was allowed to choose one to keep. I designed the sign in Powerpoint and printed on photo paper. The puppies were placed in cute plastic buckets that were left over from Boogey's Rainbow Party (see here).

Puppy party adoption center

I found these super cute (free!) adoption certificates over at Chickabug and we filled one out for each guest and placed in a plastic sheet protector for safe keeping.

Free Puppy Adoption kit from Chickabug


Then the kids went over to the Puppy Spa where they groomed their puppies and placed a collar on them. The "tub" and brush/comb set were from the Dollar Tree. The "collars" were actually bracelets that I found on amazon (12 for $9). They were a little big for the beanie babies, but worked ok. Some kids actually just wore them as bracelets themselves.

Puppy Grooming Station
Bracelets acted as Dog Collars 
Next they went to the "vet" where they picked up a packet of Puppy vitamins. These were simply fruit snacks that I placed in small plastic containers purchased in a 10-pack from the Dollar Tree. I printed up some small tags on photo paper and taped to the top of each lid.

Puppy Party Vitamins (Fruit snacks)


I don't have any photos of the last puppy "station", but I had a bunch of white sandwich bags which the kids could decorate with markers and puppy stickers found in the dollar spot at target.

There was plenty of puppy-themed food. I made the cake myself simply cutting a sheet cake with a hand-made template. And I designed all of the food labels myself in PowerPoint and printed them on Photo Paper. The dog bowls were purchased at the Dollar Tree.

Puppy Party Milk Bone Cake
Puppy Party Dogs in Blankets
Puppy Party Go Fetch Sticks (pretzel Sticks)
Puppy Party Frisbees (Pizza Bites)
Puppy Party PUP-corn
Puppy Party Puppy Chow (Cocoa Puffs)
Puppy Party Puppy Treats (Scooby Graham Snacks)
Puppy Party Water Bowl (Blue Jello)
Puppy Party RUFF-age

All of the kids had a great time! This was a fun party to pull together and I was pleased at how low I was able to keep the costs. Another success! :)


Pin It!

46 comments:

  1. Hi! We are also doing a puppy party! I love your signage-do you happen to still have it saved? I would love to use those labels for my food!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, your decoration is soo cute. I really would love if you could send me the label files.
      Thanks a lot.
      email: damascobw@web.de

      Delete
  2. Hi! We are also hosting a Paw Patrol party and I'd love the signs as well. Can you send them to me at Jessica.giann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I would greatly appreciate it if you can send me the printable food lables at:

      ellenjlee27@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Can I please get a copy of your printables? They are sooooo cute. Thanks in advance.
    bdtaylor24015@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started planning a puppy party and would love to use your printables! Can you send them to me? My email is kelmar99@aol.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to use your printables as well. My email is jgipson915@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to get a copy of your printables too. Can you please send to my email: tivickie818@yahoo.com. Many thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like a copy of the printables also please! oldredpan@hotmail.com
    thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am also having a puppy party for my twins. Would you mind sending them to my e-mail address: futuremom2twins@gmail.com. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am about to do the same thing & would love the printables as well - marketing@topvinemtg.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you email them to me as well please and thank you!bambat@live.com have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Id love them too! giagirl78g@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could I please get a copy of the signs as well. december80girl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could I get a copy of the signs, please? MY email is kathi.monroe@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I have a copy of your printables, please. My daughter will love them. leallen33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there I'm having a paw patrol party on Sept and would love a copy of ur signage if poss I ble. Tia. Sgrucza01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Could I have them too? Etaylor892012@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are wonderful. Could you email them to me: whoosh6175@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Could I please get a copy of the signs as well. ashley.stokar@gmail.com. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you email the printables to me at stephaniemorton@ymail.com Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Could i please also have a copy of your printable sinage, crystel_allen@yahoo.com Muchly appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Would love a copy as well if possible :). Thank you so much!! Andreahubble001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi I loved your Paw Patrol ideas and the printables. Can i have them too emailed to me please? Anzelleroux1@gmail.com
    thank you so much - in advance
    Anzel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello you're so creative with your decoration. I hosting a party will you share your printable thunter48@yahoo.com

    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  24. If you still have your printables would you share please. Mpamon918@aol.com. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email is Mpamin918@aol.com I had a typo.

      Delete
  25. hi! love you ideas! can you please please send me copies of your signs? thanks so much they are tooooo adorable! email is: HEYITZMEAB@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love to get a copy of your printable signage if possible kellimcsmith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi! Your ideas are awesome! Could you please send me a copy of your printable signage? I would really appreciate your help. Our puppy party is for my little boy who is turning two and LOVES puppies! Thanks so much!
    Karen
    KarenAndJoe2008@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi! Your ideas are awesome! Could you please send me a copy of your printable signage? I would really appreciate your help. Our puppy party is for my little boy who is turning two and LOVES puppies! Thanks so much!
    Karen
    KarenAndJoe2008@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello, Super cute ideas. If you are still staring the printable signs I would love a copy. It would save me a ton of time, which I am short on :-). Thanks a ton. Candy
    candyjim2000@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your signs are so cute. I would love a copy of your printable signs. Thank you so much.
    ellenjlee27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I also love your signs and the collars, i was originally going to make them myself but these look so much better. Can i get a copy of the printables as well loonyick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi there! Is it possible to get these adorable printables for my grandson's birthday? Thank you so much! ksouffrant22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love your printables if you wouldn't mind. adonovan@godfrey-lee.org Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi! I’m planning a party for my puppy that is turning 2. Would you be willing to send a copy of your food label printables to my email address please?
    Rachelmadden89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. My friend (who wanted children, but was not able to have any) just adopted a puppy and I’m throwing her a “puppy shower”. I’d love to have your printable files if you’re still willing to share! �� heatherwaltz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi. I just found your adorable post. I’m planning our only grandchild’s second birthday and would love to have your printable signs if you’re still sharing. Thanks! Grandma Lulu
    luleader2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi im hvg my grandson party i just love yor ideas cn i hv yor printable signs please my email is renetiakapank@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi, just found your adorable post. Loved your party ideas and would love to have your printables if you’re still willing to share! lena.mam@gmail.com
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  39. How to start working as a pet sitter? Do you love animals, have bags of experience with them, and are looking to build your income or even start your own small business? If so, then it might have crossed your mind to offer pet sitting services, such as dog walking, house sitting for people with pets, or feeding cats and small animals in their own homes while their owners are away. cat beds

    ReplyDelete
  40. was going to do a baby shower. Would you be so kind to share your lables with me.Thank You ... Diana.Byrd@mcdowell.k12.nc.us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...