Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ch ch ch ch changes...

So we've had some big changes going on recently...

Namely...


White Kitchen Cabinets!

We painted our kitchen cabinets white! AND I LOVE IT!!


It is such a huge change and I couldn't be more pleased with the decision. I will be honest that we didn't do it ourselves - we hired it out. But with working full-time and 2 pre-schoolers in the house (yeah, you try and prevent 2 little ones from touching anything in the heart of the home for an extened period of time!)... I knew it would be worth the expense. And it was!

I DID however, do all the installation of the beadboard and baseboard around the island and on the outer edges of the cabinets. Yup - all by myself! Not even any help from the Heela! Quite proud of myself, if I do say so myself. :) I'll post details on that project soon.

(The walls were painted green during the summer when we had the whole lower level re-painted)

We've got a few more things to do in here to really pull it all together, but for now... I'm blissfully happy with it!

How do you feel about white cabinets? Trendy? Timeless?


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. What a difference!!! I love it and I love the green paint above the cabinets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! I bought the paint to redo ours but haven't done them yet. Can't wait! it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great kyra!!! So fun to have a new space, huh? :) enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I love how white cabinets open up a kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have more space in the same kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...