Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Costumes 2010

On Friday, my girls had a "Fall Festival" party and costume parade at daycare. Luckily I was able to scoot out of work early and join them and it was a fun time. Since I didn't want to let them near their "real" costumes to be used for trick-or-treating, we raided our dress-up box to see what we could come up with.

SweetPea is going through quite a tomboy phase right now since most of her friends at school are boys. So she was more than happy to be "Bob the Builder".


SweetPea aka "Bob the Builder"
Boogey dressed up as Tinkerbell and ~loved~ playing with the wand the best!


Boogey aka "Tinkerbell"
Thankfully they are both young enough not to care about having fancy, "official" costumes and we pulled these ones off without a hitch! LOL


For trick-or-treating, they were both Jessie from Toy Story. I made the costumes myself and they came out pretty good. See my full post HERE of how I pulled it all together.



DIY Jessie from Toy Story

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! Now it's time for the sugar coma!!


 



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...