Monday, August 30, 2010

Upcoming Posts

I've had a lot of traffic lately due to THIS post from House Of Smiths and I'm thrilled to have so many new visitors.

Thanks for stopping by!

But I realize many of those visitors may have been a little bummed not to see more posts on my blog.

Sorry to disappoint!

But, in my defense, this blog is only about 2 weeks old, so I ask you to bear with me and keep coming back!! :)

And just so you know.... I have the following posts in the works...



Big Girl Room Makeover (x 2)


Pantry Makeover


Master Bath Vanity Makeover


Decorated wood letters for kids' doors


Powder Room Makeover (x 5)


DIY Canvas Art


Patio Chair Score!


Playroom Makeover


Playroom Organization


Nursery Makeover (x2)


Dollar Store Hurricanes Project



I'm hoping to post one big project each week. 95% of those projects have already happened and just need to be written up and posted. I figure it should be enough to keep me busy (and readers interested) for a while! :)
 
Hope you come back!
(and feel free to become a follower! ;)
 
:)


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...