Thursday, November 11, 2010

Printable Thanksgiving Subway Art

If you've been floating around blogland at all lately, you know that SUBWAY ART is all the rage these days. I even had the luck to win a Halloween version of some last month from Jane of All Crafts (see my post HERE). I love it!!! I've been wanting to try and create some myself, but continue to be soooo bogged down at work that I just haven't had the time. :(

Well, yesterday, I came across this amazing gem and immediately fell in love. Check out this awesome Thanksgiving Subway Art...

Courtesy of Craftily Ever After


Isn't it the best?! Well, I was even more smitten with it when I realized the best part... Jessica at Craftily Ever After (the creator of this amazing piece) is graciously and generously sharing this awesome art with blogland as a FREE printable!!! Yes, you heard that right! It is a ~free~ printable! Simply head over HERE to get yours. {And be sure to check out the rest of her blog while you're there. She's got some great ideas and a few other printables too!! Squee!}

I've already printed mine out and just need to pop it in a frame and set it on my mantle. Talk about an easy Thanksgiving decoration!

Many thanks Jessica!! SO sweet of you to share this with the rest of us! Thank you!!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Kyra! This is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my printable! I'm so glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...