Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In case you hadn't noticed... (ha ha!)

In case you hadn't noticed, I've been taking a little break from blogging. Things got REALLY busy before Christmas with all of the last minute preparations. *sigh* I'm usually so on top of things, but it really crept up on me this year!!

We had a really fabulous celebration on Christmas Eve with the Heela's family and a fun Christmas day here at home. The girls got waaaaay too many presents, but hey, they're kids - it is supposed to be sensory overload, right? ;)

This week, I am enjoying spending time with my parents who traveled here from 9 hours away to stay for a week. Because of the distance, we only get to see them twice a year - usually once during the summer and again at Christmas. So I am making the most of their visit and taking a little sabatical from the blogging. Hope you can understand that! :)

I'll be back in full swing with some more projects in the new year so I hope you stick around! :D

Happy {belated} Holidays
and a very
Happy New Year!!!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I have been wondering where you have been! Enjoy spending time with your family. See you in 2011! Love the new font btw. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...