Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Egg Specimen Art {Take TWO!}

As you saw in my last post HERE, I tried my hand at some Easter Egg Specimen Art but wasn't thrilled with the end result. So, I decided to try another version. This time I used some foam stickers and again placed them on some card stock from my scrapbooking stash.

Bought this pack of foam stickers at Michaels for $1.79 ($2.99 less 40% off coupon).


I have to be totally honest and say that I don't love this one either. Maybe because the rows aren't perfectly lined up? (I didn't measure anything and just eyeballed it)

I like the sparkle!

In my footed bowl, I placed some glittery eggs purchased last year from the Party Store (on clearance!!). They actually go really well.

I like how the sparkly eggs in the bowl mimic the glittery stickers.

Eh, not that thrilled with my Specimen Art this season, but it'll do. Do you ever do projects that you just feel "ho hum" about?


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Kyra, that is so cute! My girls would love something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and the other one too!!! It's so bright and cheery and I love it next to the glitter eggs, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...