Monday, September 6, 2010

Color Inspiration at the Labor Day Parade

We went to the local Labor Day Parade today. It was a gorgeous day with beautiful sunny blue skies and.... NO humidty! Unheard of in these parts! LOL.

The girls had more than their fair share of junk food...

SweetPea and Boogey

The parade was just OK -- not as good as prior years. But there was the usual...

Cheerleaders
Marching Bands
A couple of (rather sad) floaties
And even a pirate ship!





















But my favorite part of it was these Dance Troupes... I forget what they were called, but I just love the Ethnic music and their colorful costumes are just gorgeous!













Aren't those colors just FABulous?? I may be inspired to create something bold and bright...

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...