Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What a nice surprise!!

First I would like to say... Yay me! :)


Next, I would like to send a big


{THANK YOU!}


out to Andi over at Jane of All Crafts.


She gave me my first Blog Award!



I share this award with 4 other bloggers chosen by Andi and am honored to be among those talented folks. One of the best things about the {One Lovely Blog Award} is that I get to pass it on! Here is how it works...

  1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pay it forward to 5 other bloggers that you have newly discovered (or that you just really like!).
  3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
So here are my 5 choices for the One Lovely Blog Award:


Pink Postcard.
A Little Knick Knack
Hi Sugarplum!
The Hand Me Down House
A Silly Little Sparrow

All these are awesome blogs so be sure to stop by and check out how FABulous they are!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Aww you are welcome...I have something else for you too: http://www.janeofallcrafts.com/2010/09/halloween-subway-art-winner.html
    Yay you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kyra!! Congrats on your blog award as well- you are awesome!
    You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice and fun blog!! Wonderful work!! Thanks for stopping by and taking thyme to leave a comment!! I hope you will check back often as I have some great projects in store!!

    Happy Painting and until next Thyme..

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...